This is the diary & short stories of Shalee Lianne Cerra, in the fictitious universe, New Eden, in the game of Eve Online. Come be a part of her world...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

OOC

My blog is officially an EVE fan site. How awesome is that? Thanks to Kuan Yida for recommending that I submit it.

Blogs you should read:

Miner Inconveniences
This blog belongs to Raphael, a member of KOTMC and an ex fiance of Shalee.

Captain Raine

This blog belongs to Charles Raine, a member of KOTMC and the ex husband of Shalee. (arranged marriage, they since had it annulled). Charles is new to EVE and wants followers so go follow/read her blog!!

And, this link will take you to something I'll be posting on from time to time. It is Red's logs.

Also, I'll be opening my OOC blog up in the next day or two. Check the side bar of this blog for it.

Thanks everyone for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment